Basic measuring instructions are shown on each order form. The guidance below is supplementary to the guidance on the order form.
- Do not measure yourself! Some measurements are impossible to take properly.
- User should be wearing the clothes they intend to wear underneath the jumpsuit
- Tape measure should be against the body (except where specifically specified otherwise), but not pulled tight
- Do not add or subtract from measurements for fit - if you want a tight or loose fit, please request this (certain suit types will have a tighter or looser fit as standard)
- Where possible, we advise ordering through one of our dealers, who are trained and experienced in taking measurements and can also advise you on option selection and show you colour samples.