Terms and Conditions
These conditions outline the agreement between you, the customer (hereinafter referred to as “The customer” or “you”) and Symbiosis Suits Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”).
By placing an order with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions and to deal with us in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws both foreign and domestic.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason, including but not limited to products becoming unavailable. A full refund will be issued for any orders we are unable to fulfil.
All quotes provided will be accurate to the best of our ability at the time of quote, and for the period of validity for the quote. Prices on all products may change at any time, and no guarantees can be made that the final sale price will match any given quote.
Full payment for your purchase order (including all applicable taxes and delivery charges) is required before your order will be processed. Custom orders will not be processed until full payment is receive, and the quoted lead time is from the date full payment is received.
We accept payment by direct bank transfer, credit and debit card. Payments may be made by cash or cheque for some orders, however an additional 1 week will apply to the quoted lead times for cash and cheque payments.
For payments made from other currencies, you must cover all bank fees. We recommend Transferwise (affiliate link) for cheap currency conversions and international transfers. (however we assume no liability for the use of this service)
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated lead times are listed on our website and on all invoices, and we make all reasonable efforts to dispatch orders within the estimated timeframe. Where there is a discrepancy between the website and the invoice, the longer date shall be considered as the current lead time. The dates provided are estimates in weeks for when we expect to be able to dispatch the order. These estimates do not constitute any form of guarantee on when you will receive the order and we are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancellation or refund of your order unless agreed in writing prior to placing your order.
We may ask for forms of identification to help prevent fraudulent orders, this may be performed as a random check. Where possible, we will ask in advance for you to bring your ID; at a minimum this will be the card used for payment, additional ID will need to match the name on the payment card. If another person is collecting an order on your behalf we will require written confirmation from you before the order is collected. ID will be required to match the billing name or authorised collector when collecting an order.
Orders of a certain value may require a signature on delivery. If you do not answer when the courier tries to deliver your order, the courier will generally leave a card. You must then contact the courier directly to arrange re-delivery. Without limitation, we are not liable for any loss or damage as a result of you failing to contact our courier within the time specified in any “article awaiting collection” notice left by the courier at the time of delivery.
No warranty is offered with our products, however if you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us to facilitate a resolution.
The customer shall at all times fully indemnify us, our employees, servants and agents against all actions, costs, claims, demands, proceedings, or liabilities arising from or in connection with equipment materials or any other services supplied to the customer by us.
Returns & Refunds
For stock items, you have the right to cancel within ten working days of receipt of the goods. A full refund will be issued for the cost of the item. Shipping costs will not be refunded for cancelled or returned orders. For refunds on cancelled orders, the buyer will pay for return shipping and will remain liable for the good until they are returned to our possession. We recommend insured postal services for returns.
For all custom orders, no refunds will be available, unless we are unable to fulfil your order.
Refunds cannot be given for late delivery except where the customer has requested a required delivery date via email prior to making the purchase, we have confirmed that the required date will be possible via email, and the customer has completed the payment by the date specified by us. We are usually unable to provide these guarantees for any custom order item.
Correct measurements are the sole responsibility of the person taking the measurements.
We may offer the option to produce a suit using materials provided by you. For fabrics provided by you, we accept no responsibility for the suitability of the material provided. By using custom materials you explicitly waive your rights to refund or remedy in case of any problems with the suit.
We may from time to time offer publicly available discounts or offers. We will always endeavour to honour any advertised pricing or discount, however we reserve the right to remove these offers at any time.
Any discounts offered privately will be subject to the terms laid out during the offer of the discount. Discount vouchers distributed as part of promotional giveaways will usually be transferable, whereas discount vouchers provided on a direct individual basis will usually be non-transferable.
We will collect and store various pieces of personal information and data about you which we use for the primary purposes of providing good customer service, and preventing fraud. By providing information to us (in person, by email, telephone, by placing an order on our website, or otherwise) you are consenting to us storing and processing data for these purposes.
We will never disclose your personal information to a third party, except where you explicitly request us to do so.
You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold on file for you, which we will provide at no charge within 1 calendar month. You also have the right to request deletion of the data we hold for you. Deletion of data may be subject to cancellation of any outstanding agreements (such as rentals or unpaid invoices) and any fraud concerns.
If we suffer a data breach, we will notify all affected customers by email, and we will post a notice on the homepage of our website. We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration number ZA.
We may be contacted by the methods available on the contact us page. We recommend email as the fastest way to contact us.
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications or representations.
In the event of any conflict between the information in these terms and elsewhere on this site, these terms shall take precedence.
We may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on our website. It is the responsibility of the customer to visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations. In the case of an alteration, the altered Terms only apply to goods ordered after the alteration takes effect.
Expo 2020 Raffle Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Symbiosis Suits Ltd (Symbi).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are both eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who have paid in full for an order between 17:00 11/01/2020 and 17:00 25/01/2020 and opted in to the raffle.
- Entries outside of these times will not be included in the draw.
- Symbi will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a free suit, as ordered by the customer.
- Runner up prizes will be a Symbi jumpsuit bag.
- The winner and two runners up will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Symbi regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified on 26/01/2020 via the email provided during order. It will also be announced on Symbi’s social media platforms.
- Symbi will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Symbi reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Normal and current lead times for manufacturing apply to all applicants.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Symbi for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- An announcement of the winners name will be made via the Symbi Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/symbisuits/) and Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/symbisuits/)
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Symbi’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Symbi does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Symbi does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Symbi does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Symbi reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- Refunds are not available for custom orders from Symbi and this applies to all orders entered in this prize draw.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.