Washing your Symbi Suit
Your Symbi suit can be machine washed, but please follow the guidance below for best results and to avoid damage of colour run on your suit.
- Wash on a cold (40°C or lower) wash
- Use a non-bio, soft detergent (e.g. pure soap powder)
- Wash alone in case colours run
- Turn inside out, and place inside a pillowcase or bag if you have coolmax lining to ensure the suit does not catch on anything
- Don't forget to empty your pockets!
Drying your Symbi Suit
- Use a gentle spin on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry!
- Hang out to dry in a warm dry place (e.g. airing cupboard)